Music for Theater
Some of the most rewarding and inspiring collaborations I have in my career as a composer are strictly related to the theater.
I have worked on a wide range of plays, from traditional to avant-guard productions for several theater companies around the world including Germany, Italy, France, and the US.
I love to compose for theater since it offers a unique chance to collaborate in an extremely creative and energetic environment.
Music for Theater Demo
- Musical“Shuttle Box”. Original Music. Munich, Germany
- “La Vecchia Signora” Original Music, Munich, Germany
- “Grace”-Amsterdam, NL. MIDI Programming/Engineering for Don Sebesky, Cy Coleman - Broadway Show
Original Music. Munich Germany
- Broadway Show "Swing" St. James Theater - NY. MIDI programing/engineering
- "La Vie Offensee'" Commissioned by Accademia Torino Arte (Italy) and Le Conservatoire de Strasbourg (France)
- "Interesting Times" - Commissioned by The Contemporary American Theater Festival, Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- "A True Story Based on Lies" - Paris